Link and Learn
When someone is diagnosed with cancer, people are not quite sure how to help. We at cancerbeast.com suggest you learn about gene sequencing and share.
Please link to the resources listed under this section. You will gain valuable information and help many entities who support gene sequencing. Use the knowledge you gain to become an advocate. Add your voice, collaborate and communicate. You may be the spark that starts a national conversation.
- What is clinical tumor DNA?
- How do I know if tumor sequencing is right for me?
- How is tumor DNA sequencing done?
- What kind of sequencing tests are available?
- What do the results of a sequencing test mean?
- What are the limitations of tumor sequencing tests?
Use a good, basic resource to help with genetics: Cells and DNA. Published by Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services.
Watch this video to learn what’s happening with cancer genomics.